Reading Time: 3 minutes I was trying to upgrade Sitecore Experience Commerce (SXC) 9 Initial Release to Sitecore Experience Commerce (SXC) 9 Update 1. One of the steps is
Reading Time: 2 minutes We have worked on Sitecore Commerce 8.2.1 implementation for couple of months last year. We were importing catalog from xml file that was generated from
Reading Time: 1 minute We were using heavily Marketing Automation in Sitecore 9 with Chrome without any problem. Suddenly we started to receive this error message: Authorization has been
Reading Time: 2 minutes I was always changing item icons through ribbon but I recently found small bug in Sitecore 9 Update 1 that brought me to explore new
Reading Time: 6 minutes I have spent 6 months last year on e-commerce implementation using Sitecore Commerce 8.2.1 Update 2. Long story short – that version was like chimera.
Reading Time: 3 minutes As part of our latest prototype, we used latest version of Dynamics 365 connector for Sitecore. I have used all previous versions 1.0 – 1.4